Estimator - Construction - Negotiable salary
Your new company
Working for one of the UK's leading contractors specialising in roof, glazing and cladding. Working on some of the largest projects throughout the UK
Your new role
You will be joining an established estimating team reporting into the estimating manager.
Projects can range in value from £500k to £38m
- Prepare cost budgets and cost estimates for new contracts
- Keep existing contracts up to date, including making amendments, providing new cost estimates, and maintaining communication with the client.
- Adhere to company standards and guidelines when analysing and providing estimations; focus on maximising profit and customer satisfaction, while minimising any potential risks to the company.
- Prepare detailed, well-written proposals for each client, adhering to client guidelines while offering competitive and comprehensive cost estimates, and including supplementary documentation.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients keeping a sales-minded attitude, and seek out and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with contracts manager and design team to help with development, innovation, and creativity on client projects.
- Keep detailed records of all estimation documentation, including site assessments and contract terms; update any existing contracts immediately upon agreement of new terms with client.
- Balance multiple proposals and estimations at once, ensuring each reaches the client by the deadline.
- Liaise with other company departments to maintain business development and continuously innovate new profitable outcomes.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience working in an estimating role, ideally with experience in either: roofing, glazing or cladding
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.