Associate MRICS Building Surveyor
Global Multidisciplinary Practice - Associate MRICS Building Surveyor - Central London
Your new company
I am representing an exciting opportunity for a Senior Level or Associate Chartered Building Surveyor, to join an established L&I Technical Due Diligence & Building Surveying team.
The core responsibilities will largely relate to transactional based instructions across UK with the opportunity to assist on pan-European projects also. However, the workload will be varied and include a mixture of technical advisory and some project work with flexibility potentially to accommodate the specific skill sets and aspirations of the applicant.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be expected to be technically excellent and have a broad range and experience of commercial surveying including Technical Due Diligence (TDD), Condition Surveys and Contract Administration / Project Management, Dilapidations and Party Wall Matters. It would be desirable if the applicant was also experienced in Fire Risk Assessments and with some experience of Access Audits. Additionally, the candidate should be able to commission manage both single and multiple asset instructions.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- to manage risk in service delivery and contribute to service delivery improvement initiatives.
- to demonstrate organic revenue growth and implementation of the business plan in terms of the commercial building surveying offering
- to design and manage property alteration, refurbishment and maintenance projects from £100k- £1m (contract administration).
- to manage and undertake professional technical consultancy commissions including Technical Due Diligence, dilapidations, condition surveys and infrequently party wall work.
What you'll need to succeed
* Degree in Building Surveying and MRICS qualified (minimum 3 years PQE)
* A clear thinking person demonstrating attention to detail who is well organised and can operate independently under a broad direction.
* Multi-discipline experience.
* A team player who can develop and maintain excellent relationships and gain the confidence of other professionals both within the Company and outside.
* Provision of concise and commercial advice to the clients.
What you'll get in return
Salary of up to £80K + benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.