Water Treatment Manager
Water Treatment Manager
Your new company
- One of the leading facilities managements and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base
Your new role
- Ensuring water statutory compliance is measured, reported, and attained nationally.
- Applies high level technical skills across all water related business activities.
- All water activities to support operational delivery and growth.
- Operates within agreed operational and/or management guidelines.
- Maintains effective internal and external client or user relationships.
- Evidence is maintained to ensure that compliance is sustained at the required level
- Undertakes ongoing review of organisational aspects of water compliance management i.e. process/personnel allocation to ensure required outputs are met efficiently and effectively.
- Establishes management procedures to ensure that performance in achieving planned maintenance tasks, statutory maintenance tasks and remedial work completion is measured and managed robustly from a national perspective.
- Supports development of systems to ensure that asset statutory compliance is appropriately managed.
- Develops and maintains reports for use by all areas of the business to ensure that management has the necessary tools to measure and improve compliance performance.
- Understand their environmental responsibilities and follow the environmental policy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Sound Technical knowledge of M&E disciplines
- Strong Customer Relationship skills
- Strong proven experience as a manager within total facilities management
- Exceptional knowledge of the delivery of hard services including planned, corrective, and reactive works
- Passion for innovation and continuous improvement.
- Skilled work requiring technical training (NVQ3 or equivalent).
- L8 training
- IT literate, Excel, Word, CAFM, MS Office
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Sound knowledge of HSE.
- IOSH/NEBOSH Certification
What you'll get in return
Basic Salary £50,000 Plus benefit's and company vehicle.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.