Electrical Engineer Static Site
Electrical Engineer Static Site £36,000
Your new company
- One of the leading facilities managements and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base
Your new role
- Undertake routine PPM tasks in line with latest SFG 20 procedures.
- Inspect electrical / mechanical systems, equipment such as DB boards electrical switch-gear AHU's, and components to identify condition of assets.
- Test electrical / mechanical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices & thermal imaging. to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Repair plant equipment, when possible using appropriate hand tools and power tools.
- The incumbent must be flexible enough to be able to undertake all planned maintenance accommodating operational requirements
- Attend engineer meetings & training as & when required.
- Ensure that all PPM maintenance meets all environmental standards.
What you'll need to succeed
- City & Guilds 236 1&2
- 17th edition & BS7671
- City & Guilds 2391 electrical inspection & testing
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and safe working practices
- Self-motivated to work alone or as part of a growing team
- Strong customer care focus
- Be proactive and capable of anticipating potential faults
- Full clean driving licence
- Must be well organised & able to manage your own workload accordingly
What you'll get in return
Base salary of between £34,000 - £36,000 dependant on experience plus company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.