Mobile Gas engineer
Mobile Combustion Engineer £38,000
Your new company
- One of the leading facilities managements and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base
Your new role
- Ensure Site Activity Logbooks are completed in a timely and accurate manner and are maintained in accordance with procedures
- Produce monthly and ad-hoc reports as required or instructed.
- Maintain stock levels for spares and consumables and records as required
- Ensure Site Activity Logbooks are completed in a timely and accurate manner and are maintained in accordance with procedures.
- Participate in an Emergency Call Out Service as required in accordance with the Out of Hours Rota.
- Accountable for the completion of standard or non-standard tasks within own area
- Acts as part of a team to delivers activities which support operational objectives
- Manages a variety of tasks and can plan accordingly within the short-term
- Maybe subject to regular local supervision of progress against results and escalates issues when required
- Supports delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards
- Supervises the activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards taking account of impact outside area of responsibility.
What you'll need to succeed
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification or hold a recognised engineering apprenticeship in plant maintenance or equivalent qualifications
- Must have been successfully assessed in the gas work elements being undertaken and hold a competence card issued by Gas Safe Register (Commercial & Domestic)
- Proven experience in gas maintenance work.
What you'll get in return
£38,000 Plus Benefits overtime and call out.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.