Account Manager £60,000
Your new company
One of the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base.
Your new role
- Delivering FM services, taking overall responsibility for the on-site teams and subcontractors. Services include Hard and soft services.
- Ensure the smooth running of the building to meet the commercial and contractual criteria, and ensure health and safety compliance at all times.
- Provide regular, measured feedback to management and stakeholders, being flexible and reactive to customer requests.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of FM of multiple site locations
- Holds relevant professional, technical and management qualifications.
- Relevant H&S qualification.
- Good communications and leadership skills.
- Strong decision maker.
- Strong engagement and influencing skills capable of effecting cultural change.
- Able to undertake budget setting and demonstrate appropriate financial management
- Good financial skills and knowledge of financial processes, with an in-depth understanding of P&L responsibilities.
- Must be able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What you'll get in return
- Basic Salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience, plus company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.