Senior Quantity Surveyor
Excellent opportunity to join a bespoke residential builder in the West Midlands
Your new company
I am currently working with a bespoke residential developer who are looking to expand their Commercial team with a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Operating for over 100 years, my client has over a century of commitment to quality, craftsmanship and pride in building modern homes that deliver the values of a traditional family business. Ranging from 1 bedroom apartments to luxury 5 bedroom detached houses, my client prides themselves in building communities within the West Midlands.
Your new role
As Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with budget requirements
- Cost forecast and budgetary reports
- Procurement of subcontractor and management of subcontract accounts
- Data for land buying plus cost advice
- Monthly reporting of cost and value
- Information for financial reports
- Monthly/ weekly payments
- Dispute resolution
- Subcontract orders
- Purchaser's extras quotes
- Contractual correspondence
- Design cost / land buying advice
- Information for CDM
- Contra charge management
- Weekly daywork reports
What you'll need to succeed
In order for you to succeed, you need to represent the following competencies:
- Experience with a residential builder at a similar level
- Full UK Driving License
- Commutable distance to the Warwickshire location
- Keen eye to detail
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £50,000 to £60,000 dependant on experience and a generous package which includes Company Car / Car Allowance, Annual Leave, Pension Contribution and Healthcare.
This position represents a fantastic opportunity to work for a bespoke residential developer who prides themselves in high quality craftsmanship.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.