M&E Quantity Surveyor
M&E Quantity Surveyor - Construction Consultancy - Nottingham - £50-70k+
Your new company
A Nottingham based construction consultancy are looking for an M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their established team of Surveyors and Project Managers.
They work on a range of multi-million pound industrial, manufacturing and healthcare projects across the UK.
Your new role
You will be based out of Nottingham and be the lead M&E Quantity Surveyor within the organisation. You will work closely with the end clients, sub contractors, external designers and project managers overseeing cost management for some high prestigious construction projects in the industrial, manufacturing and healthcare sectors.
What you'll need to succeed
* At least 10 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor within the building services / M&E sector
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject
* Experience in the industrial, manufacturing or healthcare sectors
* Knowledge of JCT / NEC contracts
* Excellent cost management skills
What you'll get in return
* £50,000 - 70,000 (negotiable)
* 33 days holiday
* Laptop + phone
* Travel + parking expenses
* Life / medical insurance
* Company Bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.