Administrator | Ashford | Immediate start | Full-time | Permanent | £21,000
Immediate start Full-time Permanent
Are you an Administrator looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to join a market leading client who can help develop your Administrator career?
If so, I want to hear from you!
Our client are a leading Property and Surveying business near the Ashford area who are looking to strengthen their team in the coming months to help with continued business growth.
- Job Title: Administrator
- Hours: Full-time
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Ashford
- Salary: £21,000
- Contact: Andrew Irvine, Maidstone Office - 01622 235 684
Benefits to you:
- Exciting new opportunity to join a market leading client
- Full-time, permanent position
- Competitive salary
- Excellent company benefits including regular company social events
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- Casual dress
- Employee discounts
- Free parking
- Based near Ashford
- Office based role all under COVID safe guidelines.
- Professional development
This is full-time role, hours are between 9am - 5pm. To effectively support the team in delivering a professional, efficient and customer-orientated service. Excellent telephone manner and Microsoft Office skills are essential.
- To provide administrative support to the team.
- Scan and process documents
- Answering the phone and directing calls.
- Post sorting
- Analysis of documents to ensure they meet regulatory requirements
- Carry out general administration duties when required.
What we are looking for:
- A solid administrator background
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer/administrator skills
- Able to assess and prioritise work
- Good listening skills
- Excellent telephone manner
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. This is an immediate requirement so interviews will be set up on a first come, first serve basis.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly