Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - £30-40k - Leicester
Your new company
A Leicester based M&E contractor who deliver full turn key mechanical & electrical design & install package to clients in the commercial and industrial sectors. They are looking employ an additional Electrical Design Engineer to the team.
Your new role
You will report to the Electrical Director and be responsible for the design of all electrical services for installation projects in the commercial and industrial sectors. This will include services such as lighting, power supply, access control, security systems, fire alarms, data cabling etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering
- 3 years experience in a building services design role
- Project experience spanning across a variety of sectors
- Industry standard design software experience (AutoCAD, Amtech, Relux/Dialux)
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 - 40,000 salary
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension contribution
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.