Mechanical Contracts Manager
Mechanical Contracts Manager - Nottinghamshire - £45-55k + Car - Leading M&E Contractor working on install
Your new company
A leading building services contractor based in the East Midlands. They have an excellent reputation with clients across the construction industry. They employ their own site labour, designers, estimators and project managers and offer a full Mechanical & Electrical design & build service. They have invested heavily in the latest design software and pride themselves on their BIM capabilities. The work on some highly prestigious and high value projects in most sectors of the UK industry.
Your new role
- Delivering Mechanical Services (HVAC) projects to a range of clients with values from £50k-10million
- Liaising closely with designers, estimators and project Quantity Surveyors.
- Procurement of labour / materials
- Health and safety focused
- Technical compliance
- Managing on site labour and sub contractors
- Tool box talks
- Regular site visits / progress reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Track record of managing Mechanical services projects (HVAC) from a range of sectors from conception to completion.
- From a mechanical engineering background
- Full driving license
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services - (desirable but not essential)
- Experience managing a team of onsite engineers
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - 55,000
- Car / Car Allowance
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Private health insurance
- Company bonus scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Mechanical Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly