6 days left
- Full Time
Quantity Surveyor | Up to £55,000 | Permanent | East Kent | Full-time
Up to £55,000 dependent on experience Permanent
Immediate interviews available
Quantity Surveyor opportunity in East Kent.
Are you a qualified Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Quantity Surveyor background working with M&E, FM and Maintenance? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Up to £55,000 dependent on experience.
- Private Health Insurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Free Parking
- Competitive pension scheme
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for well-established and growing organisation.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
My client is a public sector organisation responsible for the administration, maintenance and improvement of their site.
Your new Quantity Surveyor job role
A new permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join our client. You will join the team to deliver surveying, maintenance, and planned works across their portfolio.
You will be required to carry out all aspects of quantity surveying across the M&E, maintenance and facilities management.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Quantity Surveyor with a strong background in this field.
- You should have a good understanding of M&E, Facilities Management and Maintenance.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market salary with excellent benefits.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Quantity Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Quantity Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly