Facilities Manager - Building Maintenance
Facilities Manager, 6 months minimum, South Wales, Immediate Start, £300 per day, Mon - Fri.
Your new company
Your new company are a FTSE 250 company based in Wales who have circa 8 sites in their property portfolio.
Your new role
This role will proactively contribute to effectively managing our buildings and our 3rd party contractors through documentation, audits, helpdesks, service requests, review meetings and project work. Working together to achieve our department strategy to help continually evolve the Facilities service to the internal customers in line with the business needs. Assist when needed with department strategy project including benchmarking, tendering and cost comparison when necessary.
The role includes;
- Site improvements - refurbishments & technical installations (office fit out value £80k to £300k)
- Contract management on technical service (Access control / CCTV / MFD's / etc...)
- Contract support on soft services (cleaning / security / etc...)
- Project management
- Building management
- Benchmarking & tendering
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to manage FM related projects within a set timeframe and within budget
- Minimum 5 years experience within FM/Building Management Contracts Management
- Experience of managing projects from the client side - confident in delivery of office fit outs at a value of £300k maximum
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to details with excellent organisational skills
- A passion for good customer service to help develop and improve the working environment
- Strong communications skills with internal customer and third-party contractors
- Accurate reporting and time keeping
- Ability to gather, analyse and present information
- Ability to understand risk and take a proactive approach
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 6 months temporary contract with the potential of a permanent position
- £300 per day
- 40 hour working week Mon- Fri (flexible working hours)
- Remote working access - provided with laptop/IT equipment. You will be required to visit sites to check project progress/ 3 days site based/ 2 working remotely.
- Immediate start
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Facilities Manager - Building Maintenance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly