Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager - Nottingham - £45-55k + Package - Building Services - HVAC
Your new company
A Nottinghamshire based Mechanical & Electrical Building Services contractor are looking for a Mechanical Contracts Manager to join their established team.
They deliver a full M&E design & install package to clients in the commercial and residential sectors working on a range of retail, student accommodation, apartment blocks, offices and showrooms.
A mix of office, site and home working will be required. Projects span the length of the UK so regular site meetings and occasional overnight stays are necessary.
Your new role
- Delivering Mechanical Services (HVAC) projects to a range of clients with values from £50k-10million
- Liaising closely with designers, estimators and project Quantity Surveyors.
- Procurement of labour / materials
- Health and safety focused
- Managing staff onsite
- Tool box talks
- Regular site visits / progress reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Track record of managing Mechanical services projects (HVAC) from a range of sectors from conception to completion.
- From a mechanical engineering background
- Full driving licence
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services - (desirable but not essential)
- Experience managing a team of onsite engineers
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
- £45,000 - 55,000
- Car / Car Allowance
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- 40 hours per week (8:00-17:00) + longer hours when necessary to complete projects
- Flexible working options / working from home 2-3 days
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.