Fantastic opportunity to join one of the country's leading regional contractors
Your new company
I am currently working with one of the country's leading regional contractors who are looking to expand the business with a Senior Planner.
Operating for over 20 years, my client specialises within construction and infrastructure across a range of sectors which include Defence, Education, Health and Transport. With a vision to continue being the leading construction and infrastructure services group, my clients main purpose is to sustainably delivery infrastructure and build projects throughout the UK whilst embodying the core values of the business.
Your new role
As Senior Planner, you will be responsible for:
- All aspects of planning, phasing, programming and sequencing for the tendering activity
- Co-ordination of design, commercial and production activities into one truly integrated programme
- Developing realistic target construction programmes for successfully won tenders
- Managing capacity of larger and more complex projects
- Undertake regular progress monitoring drop lines
- Assist the project team with the development of logistics strategies
- Progress monitoring and reporting
- Work with the project team to identify potential opportunities for programme betterment
What you'll need to succeed
In order for you to succeed, you will need to hold relevant qualifications related to Planning, along with a solid history of working on build tenders and projects with a Main Contractor. Furthermore, you must be an experienced operator of Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project Software.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary dependant on experience along with a generous package which includes:
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Matched pension scheme up to 7.5%
- 26 days Annual Leave
- 2 Employee Share Scheme options
- Flexible and agile working
This position represents a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading regional Main Contractors.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.