Construction Manager (Developer)
2 days left
- Full Time
Construction Manager (Developer) - £Multimillion Mixed use Residential - London - £75-80,000 + package
We are supporting the search for a Construction Manager with an international Developer, who are expanding their team as they prepare for the first phase of a Major Multimillion Pound Mixed use London Development. Their London Residential Regeneration Scheme has a rolling program of works and multiple phases over the next 5-10 years offering security and opportunities for progression with an established business. As a Construction Manager working alongside the Snr Construction Manager you will oversee and support the construction process with involvement from Precon/planning, tendering and appointing Contractors, taking each phase through Delivery in line with Master Plan, with a focus on Oversight and ensuring timely Delivery of the projects by the contractors.
- Site based role managing all construction related matters, whilst reporting directly to the Senior Construction Manager
- Responsible for developing the master programme and ensuring delivery activities are met, from planning approval, design development, tender dates, infrastructure works, enabling, start on site and project handover.
- Responsible for developing a monthly programme reporting process, and that daily and weekly short range planning is maintained.
- Responsible for developing the summary construction programmes with multiple contractors on site, in order to proactively and effectively lead project delivery.
- Work closely with the Project Managers in the procurement and delivery of design; by contributing to package, scope and buildability reviews and advising on sequencing.
- Assist the tender process including identifying contractors capable of delivering the scheme developing tender documents, meeting the out to tender date, evaluation of tender return and placement of the contract.
- Assist in forming the cost plan, operational reporting against the cost plan etc.
- Develop the construction logistics strategy.
- Manage the contractors including reporting of progress against contract, measuring and managing KPIs and ensuring client risk is understood during build.
- The responsible Construction Manager has responsibility to the Senior Construction Manager for the execution of field construction in compliance with HSE standards, quality requirements, project drawings, specifications, programmes, work procedures and cost estimates
- Ensure contractual commitments for Contractors' activities, including cost, safety, quality and programme are managed in accordance with specified requirements
- Ensure that development risk is reported monthly to senior management in a concise and effective reporting mechanism.
You will have/be:
A Chartered construction professional with a degree or equivalent.
Significant experience on Residential Schemes circa. £100M including Mid/High Rise apartments
Strong planning/project control skills (inc. Primavera/Asta)
Knowledge of 106 agreements, and planning process
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Construction Manager (Developer)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly