Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Senior Electrical Design Engineer required for specialist MEP Consultant in Kent
Due to a significant increase in workload, my Client is looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer for their West Kent offices. The workload is varied across both the public and private sector and will include projects in the area of energy reduction.
You will have a good M&E knowledge and a strong understanding of electrical services. You will be working on projects of all sectors of the construction industry including; Hotels, Industrial, Commercial (inc fit-out), Education, Healthcare, across the South East on project values up to and occasionally exceeding £30 million (build value).
- Carry out design calculations using company standard design software
- Prepare design for allocated projects including drawings and specifications
- Carry out site surveys and reports, including: Acquisition surveys; Schedules of dilapidations; Record drawings; Plant condition; Energy.
- Carry out site supervision including meetings and inspections
- Attend meetings and play a proactive part, keep minutes/notes for external and internal use
- Liaise with contractors on approvals and queries
- Liaise with CAD Manager/Staff to ensure project requirements are met
You must be able to work in the UK without restriction. Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website.
We also welcome speculative applications.
Apply for Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly