Fantastic opportunity to join an expanding Interior Fit-Out Contractor in the West Midlands
Your new company
I am currently working with a regional Interior Fit-Out contractor who are looking to expand their commercial team with an Estimator / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor.
Offering a fully inclusive construction and property service to the commercial, retail, leisure and hospitality sector, my client services a wide range of blue chip clients which include McDonalds, Nandos, Hamptons International and Five Guys.
Your new role
As Estimator / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Assist in establishing a clients requirements
- Prepare and analyse project costings for tenders such as materials, quantities, labour and time
- Negotiate contracts and work schedules
- Allocate work to subcontractors and oversee their work at all stages of the construction
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- Provide advice on contractual claims and disputes
What you'll need to succeed
In order for you to succeed, you must represent the following competencies:
- Experience at Estimator / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor level
- Previous project experience within the Interior Fit-out or Refurbishment sector
- Excellent organisation skills
- Time management skills
- Subcontractor management
- Full UK Driving License
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience. Alongside this you will receive a generous package which includes Company Car / Car Allowance, annual leave and workplace pension.
This position represents a fantastic opportunity to work for an expanding Interior Fit-Out contractor in the West Midlands.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.