Chartered Managing Building Surveyor
Chartered Managing Building Surveyor - Residential Surveying Practice - Greater London
Your new company
I am representing a leading residential surveying practice based in Greater London. This practice typically carries out RICS Level 2 and Level 3 Building Surveys on a multitude of properties throughout London and the surrounding home counties. In addition to which they also carry out RICS Valuations, Party Wall Awards, Structural Inspections and Dilapidations.
Your new role
If you are an experienced Senior Surveyor looking for an exciting new challenge as part of a market-leading company known for their investment in staff, training plans and ongoing career progression ,this may be the right role for you.
On offer is the chance to join a company where you will go in and become the key player within the team, continually training and progressing to become an expert in the sector. The company have been established for a number of years and have an outstanding reputation across their industry; they have a low turnover of staff and this is an exciting opportunity to join the team and propel your career.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
* Lead the surveying team to ensure the delivery of surveys, whilst continuously considering how to add value and cost improvements. Ensure the provision of high-quality documentation is issued to clients, whilst maintaining high standards of technical competence.
* Manage a team of up to 10 surveyors remotely.
* Be the primary interface for clients on product opportunities, performance improvements and technical issues.
* Carry out monthly CPD's.
* Setting KPI's and ensuring they are met
* Be responsible for the creation of new business
What you'll need to succeed
You will be required to have a background working at a senior level. Your previous work history should demonstrate commitment to long term projects and employers. You will need to be a strong leader for this role and be capable of managing all elements and divisions.
This position would suit a senior surveyor with experience managing a team of surveyors.
You will be commercially minded as the successful applicant will have an opportunity to be promoted to Associate Director, upon showing control of the surveying team, department and reaching regular targets. You will have prior experience in residential surveying as the role will consist in carrying out surveys and Party Wall work.
What you'll get in return
- Salary of £70,000 D.O.E
- 20 days holiday per annum for first year rising to 25 days thereafter
- Business travel reimbursed
- Three-month probationary period
- Bi-Annual Bonus Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.