Intermediate Mechanical Estimator - Nottingham - (plumbing & heating) £30-40k
Your new company
A small building services contractor based in Nottingham are looking to recruit a Mechanical Estimator to price, design and assist with the delivery of plumbing and heating projects for the domestic and commercial sectors.
Your new role
You will be responsible for producing basic mechanical designs and creating tender documents for plumbing & heating projects in the domestic and commercial sectors. Project values will range from £500 - £1million. There will also be opportunity to assist and oversee the delivery of projects on site as well as procurement of labour and materials.
This is a new role within the company and an excellent opportunity to head up a small mechanical team in the future.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 1-2 years experience estimating for plumbing & heating projects
- A background as a plumber or mechanical fitter would be beneficial
- Experience designing domestic plumbing / heating systems
- Organised and excellent communication skills
- Industry standard software such as CAD or estimating packages would be beneficial
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 - 40,000
- 22 days holiday
- Company Pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Mechanical Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly