Electrical Project Manager
Electrical Project Manager - Leicestershire - £40-45k+Car
Your new company
A Leicestershire based contractor are looking for an 'all round' Electrical Project Manager who is capable of delivering projects from concept to completion with involvement in design/estimating, procurement, health & safety, progress reporting, quantity surveying, on site delivery and final project handover.
Project values ranging from £100,000 - £900,000. You will be working on projects in the public, commercial, retail and education sectors. You will be working directly with clients on a regular basis and be able to maintain and develop meaningful working relationships with these companies.
Your new role
- Prepare electrical service cost estimates and proposals used to secure new electrical business
- Establish new quotation by understanding job specifications and drawings.
- Accurately calculate quantity take-offs from drawings
- Input data into Cypher estimation software.
- Accurately produce material and labour take-offs
- Involvement in project design
- Attend site/tender walkthroughs to cross reference drawings to identify proactive solutions and avoid potential site interference's where required.
- Understanding of the planning and sequencing of construction of projects
- Coordinate with sub-contractors and suppliers to obtain competitive pricing
- Site management
- Procurement of labour / materials
- Risk assessment / health & safety
- Liaise with client on variations and Claims
What you'll need to succeed
- Electrical Contracting Background essential
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Health & Safety (IOSH Accreditation)
- Management of design phase
- Experience delivering electrical projects to a variety of sectors
- Financial Management of project and working to budgets
- Have strong client facing and communication skills
- Be able to manage your own workload and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office, word and excel, and other related computer programs
What you'll get in return
- Salary - £40,000 - £45,000. Dependent on experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Bonus Structure
- Pension Scheme
- Company Vehicle
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Electrical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly