M&E Quantity Surveyor
M&E Quantity Surveyor - Nottinghamshire - Up to £60k + package
Your new company
A Mechanical & Electrical building services contractor based in the East Midlands are looking for an M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
They have an excellent reputation for delivering high quality design & build projects for a wide range of clients in the education, commercial, leisure and residential sectors with values ranging up to £10million.
Your new role
- To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Prepare and monitor project cashflow forecasts.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
- Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts (NEC / JCT)
- Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
- Preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
- Able to work well within a team based environment.
- Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an M&E Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager role
- Track record of working with a building services contractor
- A portfolio containing a wide range of project types.
- Experience on multimillion £ projects
- Familiar with JCT and NEC contracts
What you'll get in return
- Salary £45,000, - £55,000
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Company pension contribution
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- 24 days holiday + 8 stats
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Work from home 2-3 days
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.