Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC)
Mechanical Design Engineer - Leicestershire Building Services Company £35-50k + Package
Your new company
A successful Leicestershire building services organisation with a proven reputation delivering M&E projects for a wide range of clients across all sectors of the construction industry.
Your new role
They are looking for a pro-active, enthusiastic Mechanical design engineer (Intermediate / Senior) to join their design team. You will be responsible for the design of heating, ventilation & air conditioning (HVAC) and public health services for a wide range of project types. You will be able to take design projects from initial concept through to handover and confident in a client facing role.
What you'll need to succeed
- BEng / HND / HNC in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- At least 5 years experience in a building services contractor or consultancy design role
- Experience in AutoCAD, Hevacomp essential
- Revit MEP, IES desirable
- Experience on a range of HVAC design projects
What you'll get in return
- £35,000 - 50,000
- 24 days holiday
- Company Pension
- A variety of projects to work on
- Excellent time to join a growing company
For more information please contact Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097 or click 'apply now' and submit your CV.