Planning Officer - Development Management - Remote Working
A high profile and pro-development London Borough Council has an urgent requirement for a Development Management Officer.
This borough is currently undergoing unprecedented regeneration and development across its estates and infrastructure that will provide you with a diverse development management caseload and a real opportunity for career progression.
Core responsibilities will include processing minor to medium applications including residential extensions, small scale change of use, mixed-use, infill housing, new build, commercial advertisements and listed building consents.
- Managing a caseload of minor to medium planning applications within statutory time frames
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants
- Conduct duty planning
- Coordinate and attend site visits
- Prepare detailed committee reports
- Negotiate finalize and discharge conditions
- Coordinate appeals
- Advise planning enforcement teams about retrospective planning approval and variation to conditions
Successful candidates will have a degree in Town & Country planning or an affiliated subject with practical experience as a Development Management Officer in the UK or overseas.
You will have an aptitude for processing a mixed caseload of minor to medium applications with good communication and report writing skills.
For further details please contact Jeremy Wright at Macdonald & Company on 0207 318 5263.
Apply for Planning Officer - Development Management - Remote Working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly