Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager/ Facilities Management/ Edinburgh/ Vacancy
Your new company
Hays are currently working with a UK leading consultant in Health & Safety, Project Management, Asset and Property Management to help them recruit a Senior Project Manager for their Edinburgh office. Out client offers a consultancy service with competent, professional support to clients across the world.
Due to an increase in work the consultancy are looking to add a project manager to their team that will be responsible for managing projects across a range of sectors such a healthcare. You will provide day to day leadership for all projects from conception to handover. You will report into the Director of Asset Management with your main base being Edinburgh, however you will be willing to travel across the UK.
Your new role
- Provide expert advice to the senior team on capital project issues
- Provide technical cost commercial advice
- Key client account management
- Managing the design teams
- Business Development
- Identify and manage all risks
- Continually assess the opportunity to implement new technology solution's as they become available
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working as a Project Manager for a consultancy is essential
- Ability to deliver on time, within budgets
- Experience of working with FM software
- Ability to build lasting client relationships
- Understand how to use and developing analytics platforms
- Digitally competent
- Experience working with external customer-facing projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised, methodical, and conscientious
- Demonstrates stability, reliability, and continuity
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel UK-wide
- Flexible/responsive approach to requests from both internal and external clients
- Innovative and analytical qualities, with ability to multi-task productively and meet tight deadlines
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.