- Full Time
Electrical Manager / Clerk of Works Required ASAP - £350 P/D / Fixed Contract until March 2021
Electrical Manager / Clerk of works
£350 per day / Contract running until March
Your new role
Hays Recruitment are looking for a qualified, M & E Manager with a bias towards the Electrical side. This role is to start immediately for the suitable candidate and the contract will run until the end of March 2021. You will be in charge of and running the day to day M & E Package on a large Commercial project
You must be able to understand commercial and industrial electrical installations. You will be required to inspect the quality of work and the methods used to carry out the work. Using the latest documentation software managements systems you will need to log and record site installations
What you'll need to succeed
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control of the Electrical works delivered by a Tier 1 MEP contractor
- Management of QA systems for auditing performance and compliance
- Signing off NCR's
- Review and approval of RAMS
- Weekly health, safety and environmental updates - reporting into the Project Manager
You must have
- Holds the relevant industry qualifications: Trade/HNC/HND etc
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in control of multiple Sub-contractor controlling quality performance, safety, quality
- Demonstrate good organisational skills
- Ability to communicate technical and none-technical information relative to audience.
- Competence in digital construction methods, DALUX or equivalent, View4 Projects
- Minimum of SSSTS or equivalent levels of SHE qualification
- Experience in safe control of Electrical Systems
- Satisfies Base Security access pass requirements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.