Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - £45,000 - 55,000 - M&E Consultancy
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join a Nottingham based building services consultancy. The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of mechanical design projects across varying market sectors from inception / feasibility through to detailed and fully-coordinated design.
Your new role
- Design of mechanical services (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, drainage, public health)
- Use of AutoCAD, Hevacomp software
- Undertake feasibility studies.
- Assist with the production of concept design development.
- Understand the requirements of Building Regulations Part L and BREEAM.
- Attend design team and project meetings
- Opportunity to work on some highly prestigious and high value construction projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 years or more experience within the industry.
- Degree or HNC in relevant subject.
- Chartered Engineer, although not essential.
- Smartly dressed and presented
- Articulate and able to communicate at all levels
- Be a team player, but able to operate at an individual level
- Have a UK full driving licence
What you'll get in return
- £45,000 - 55,000
- Car / Car Allowance
- 24 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Contribution #
- Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly