Revit MEP Technician / Junior Mechanical Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
Revit MEP Technician / Mechanical Design Engineer - £25-40k - Nottingham
Your new company
A building services contractor based in Nottingham are looking to appoint a Mechanical Design Engineer / Revit Technician to join their team. They work on a range of HVAC install and refurbishment projects in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
Your new role
You will support the in house design team to create 'as built' drawings / models for a range of Mechanical install projects. Projects typically office fitout, apartment blocks /student accommodation and school's / universities.
- Create 2D and 3D mechanical services drawings using AutoCAD and Revit MEP
- Assist with design of mechanical services
- Working on a range of commercial and residential properties
- Designing and modelling of hot / cold water systems, drainage, heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Liaise with design engineers, architects, civil / structural engineers to create BIM model
What you'll need to succeed
- Capable of using AutoCAD and Revit MEP software
- Familiar with BIM 360
- Experience working on mechanical services projects
- Mechanical design experience / engineering calculations (desirable)
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
What you'll get in return
- £25,000 - 40,000 salary
- 22 days holiday
- Pension Contribution
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Revit MEP Technician / Junior Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly