Electrical Supervisor Required / £350 PER DAY / Fixed Contract until March 2021 / IMMEDIATE START
SSSTS Electrical Supervisor
Your new role
Hays Recruitment are looking for a qualified, experienced and reliable SSSTS Electrical Supervisor to start on a large Commercial project
What you'll need to succeed
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control of the Electrical works delivered by a Tier 1 MEP contractor
- Management of QA systems for auditing performance and compliance
- Signing off NCR's
- Review and approval of RAMS
- Weekly health, safety and environmental updates - reporting into the Project Manager
You must have
- Holds the relevant industry qualifications: Trade/HNC/HND etc
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in control of multiple Sub-contractor controlling quality performance, safety, quality
- Demonstrate good organisational skills
- Ability to communicate technical and none-technical information relative to audience.
- Competence in digital construction methods, DALUX or equivalent, View4 Projects
- Minimum of SSSTS or equivalent levels of SHE qualification
- Experience in safe control of Electrical Systems
- Satisfies Base Security access pass requirements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.