Customer Services Assistant Job
Customer Services Assistant | North Kent | Full-time | Temporary | Up to £13 per hour
Customer Service Assistant Job
Up to £13 per hour
Your new company
Excellent Housing Association based in North Kent.
Your new role
We need a Customer Services Assistant immediately on a temporary basis with experience of working in the housing sector so you can hit the ground running. You will be trained up on the company systems.
The role is Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm and would be on a competitive hourly rate for 37.5 hour week. You will cover the low numbers of calls (under 10) received daily. There will also be general administrative support required, The main part of the job would be maintenance administration and resident lettings.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in this type of role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong administration background.
- Immediately available.
- Flexible and versatile.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive hourly rate up to £13 per hour
- Full-time work
- Potential to go permanent if successful in post
- Work for an excellent housing association
- Great team culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent location with access from local roads and public transport
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.