Aids and Adaptations Surveyor Job - Interim Contract
Aids and Adaptations Surveyor Job | Kent | £35,000-£42,000 DOE
Aids and Adaptations Surveyor Job
Immediate interviews available
Aids and Adaptations Surveyor needed in Kent.
Are you an Aids and Adaptations Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Aids and Adaptations Surveyor background working with the public sector / housing associations? If so, I want to hear from you.
Your new company
On behalf of our client, a Housing Association in Kent, Hays Property & Surveying are currently seeking an Aids and Adaptations Surveyor.
Your new Aids and Adaptations Surveyor job role
A new job opportunity has arisen for an Aids and Adaptations Surveyor to join this leading housing association with a portfolio of properties across Mid Kent. Initially on a short-term contract basis you will join the Asset Management team to deliver surveying, maintenance and planned works across their Aids and Adaptations portfolio.
Based from home, you will be required to carry out all aspects of aids and adaptations across property maintenance including design and installation of wet rooms as well as other solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an accomplished Aids and Adaptations Surveyor with previous experience in a similar role with either a housing association, local authority or consultancy.
- You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of housing legislation.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Mid Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market salary.
Please note that our client is seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for this position with a view of remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you'll get in return in return:
- Full-time, interim contract opportunity available dependent on your preference
- Remote working unless needed on site
- Work for a well-established organisation
- Competitive salary.
- Work for a forward thinking, progressive company with other potential opportunities at the end of the contract.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Aids and Adaptations Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this Aids and Adaptations Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.