Electrical Estimator - Nottingham - £40-50k + Car / Car Allowance
Your new company
A Nottingham based M&E Building Services contractor who provide a design and install service to a wide range of public and private sector clients. They typically work on commercial, industrial and residential projects ranging from £100k to £5million.
Your new role
You will be the sole Electrical Estimator within the department with the opportunity to build a team long term. You will be required to produce design & build tenders for electrical services projects with values ranging up to £5million. A strong design background would be beneficial. You will perform 'take offs' of materials, price labour costs, liaise with suppliers and sub contractors & attend client meetings. You will be responsible for building new and existing client relationships and securing workload for the company.
You will be responsible for pricing all electrical services including fire alarm, security systems, small power, data, lighting, solar / pv, BMS etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years experience as an Electrical Estimator
- Experience tendering for projects in excess of £1M in value
- Track record of securing / winning work
- Electrical Design experience would be extremely advantageous
- Skilled in Amtech or Estimation software
- Good knowledge of suppliers / wholesalers
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - 50,000
- Company pension
- 24 days holiday
- Flexible working
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097