Junior / Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Junior / Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer required for leading Consultancy on South Coast
My client is an award-winning engineering consultancy with a creative team of engineers, designers and technical specialists. They provide innovative solutions to complex engineering and design challenges for buildings.
They provide a full range of MEP, environmental and sustainability services. They are looking to recruit a Junior / Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their South Coast office. You will be working on a varied portfolio of projects both in the UK and internationally. Their projects cover almost every sector - from healthcare, residential and retail, to defence, arts & heritage and education - ranging from small studies and reports to large-scale developments valued at more than £4billion.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Producing various drawings such as Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Power & Data, Fire alarm/intruder alarm systems, Containment and Mechanical Services Wiring etc.
- Performing lighting manual calculations and checking it with Dialux evo for the maintaining the required illumination and also producing output results for clients.
- Performing cable sizing calculations and generating results using Amtech Pro-Design.
In return you will receive : To reward your hard work and commitment they offer a competitive salary and both core and flexible benefits including:
- Private medical scheme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with the length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients
- Excellent IPD scheme and active support towards further professional accreditation
- Friendly and dynamic team working environment
- Collaboration with specialist groups, with strong commitment to quality
- Opportunities for career progression
You should hold a minimum of HNC/HND in Building Services engineering or equivalent and should display excellent communication skills and be a minimum of a corporate member of CIBSE.
You must be able to work in the UK without restriction.
Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE). For a private and confidential discussion please contact Aadil Cockar on 020 8464 6678 or email your CV