Your new company
House building firm based in Cheshire is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Your new role
- Manage projects within budget
- Effectively manage commercial performance
- Provide accurate, real time, monthly reports (Cost Value Reconciliations) and final outcome forecasts
- Carry out tender analysis
- Subcontractor procurement
- Management and payment of subcontractor accounts
- Provide cost input at design stage
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid background as a Quantity Surveyor within the house building sector
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Self drive and determination to hit deadlines
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Full driving licence to be able to drive to sites
What you'll get in return
- Salary £40-50k plus car allowance
- Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.