Business Resilience Manager
Disaster and crisis management business resilience emergency planning
Your new company
Based in North London this public-sector organisation is currently looking to recruit a Business Resilience Manager to join their Emergency Planning and Business Management team on an ongoing contractual basis.
The organisations offices are based in a very commutable location with excellent transport links for both buses and trains. A local shopping centre a short walk from the office and a wealth of restaurants specialising in foods from all over the world, making this a very vibrant place to work.
The organisation is currently working from home with minimal office-based interactions.
Your new role
As the Business Resilience Manager you will responsible for developing resilience within the organisation ensuring that essential business activities can be recovered and continued in the event of a business interruption. As part of your job you will help create crisis management strategies and put in place emergency plans to ensure business continuity covering a variety of circumstances such as Floods, Pandemic and other associated emergencies.
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
* Experience of leading/managing project teams.
* Ability to develop and maintain successful, collaborative business relationships with staff at all levels, internally and externally.
* Ability to cope with crisis situations, retaining the ability to think clearly, communicate confidently and work to a high standard under pressure.
* Extensive experience of analysing business problems and applying standards and good practice to provide excellent advice and appropriate solutions that meet the needs of clients.
* Ability to cope with conflicting and competing goals, planning effectively, and working systematically, with excellent attention to detail.
It will also enhance your application if you have membership of the BCI or other relevant organisations.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
Working From Home (WFH)
Competitive Day Rate
Long Term Contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Business Resilience Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly