Mechanical Supervisor required to work on a large Laboratory / Cleanroom project in Surrey
I am working with one of the UK's leading Main Contractors who are currently working on a large Laboratory / Cleanroom project in Surrey with a £25m MEP value.
I am looking to recruit a Mechanical Supervisor to join their site based delivery team. The project is currently in the early stages of construction with planned completion in November 2021 and a commissioning period up to May 2022.
The role will report to a MEP Section Project Manager via the mechanical engineer and have the full responsibility for the MEP installation of the mechanical services supported by the mechanical engineer and electrical biased colleagues.
In return you will receive a competitive reward and benefits package including:
- Competitive salary (to £55kpa)
- Company car (or car allowance)
- Matched pension scheme up to 7.5%
- Free Life Assurance
- 26 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday)
- Access to a range of attractive flexible benefit options to tailor your package to suit your lifestyles
For more information about the role, or for a confidential discussion about what you are looking for, please contact me on the details below.
Apply for Mechanical Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly