Electrical Project Manager
Electrical Project Manager - Nottingham - £35,000 - £45,000 + Car
Your new company
A small Nottingham based electrical building services company who deliver electrical install projects for clients in the residential and commercial sectors. Recent projects include fit out hotels, domestic housing, health centres, warehouses and leisure facilities. Typical projects range from £10k - £1million.
They are looking for a Project Manager / Project Engineer to support the company directors with delivery of their electrical services projects.
Your new role
The Electrical Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of electrical install / refurbishment projects for a wide range of building types. You will be responsible for projects from initial concept through to final handover. This will involve assisting with estimating, design, procurement of labour & materials, site set up, management of direct / subcontract labour, progress reporting, testing & inspection and final handover.
Projects will typically range from £10k - £1million in value.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience delivering electrical install projects
- A good mix of residential and commercial project experience
- HNC in Electrical Engineering (desirable but not essential)
- Electrical background as an Electrician
- Able to interpret electrical drawings / schematics
- Client facing and good communicator
- I.T proficient (Microsoft Office - Excel)
What you'll get in return
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Car / Car Allowance
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension contribution
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097
Apply for Electrical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly