Your new company
Mid-tier housing developer is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team with specific housing groundworks experience.
Your new role
- Working on projects that run from land acquisition to handing over to buyers
- Most projects housing developments within the Cheshire and North West areas
- Ensure that costings and budgets are delivered through the project life cycle
- Manage contracts and ensure sub contractor payments are made to contractual terms
- Activity reporting and cost analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced Quality Surveyor
- Extensive groundworks experience
- Ideally gained experience from a groundworks subcontractor
- Commercial mindset
- Strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
Our client is a supportive employer who are looking to develop a strong QS within their organisation. Our client has an excellent working environment including a state of the art head office. Full remote working supported when required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly