Permanent Quantity Surveyor role, Derbyshire, Residential Groundworks, - Salary Negotiable
Your new company
My client are an East Midlands based contractor who work in the residential groundworks sector. They work with market leading house builders in the region providing exceptional service. Due to a sustained increase in workload the company are now looking to add a permanent Quantity Surveyor to their Derbyshire office. Due to the volume of works they organisation are able to consider applications from Assistant level to Senior Quantity Surveyor level.
Your new role
In this position you will be working as part of the commercial team Duties will include;
- Reporting to, and assisting the commercial manager.
- Preparing estimates, bills of quantities, schedule of rates and cost plans.
- Analysing and collating timesheets and daily record sheets.
- Preparing monthly applications and cost versus value reports.
- Estimating time, labour and material costs by using feasibility studies.
- Analysing production performance.
- Maintaining and reviewing jobs to check efficiency and consistency
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience of working on Housing Developments, Roads, sewers, culverts, retaining structures, grounds and surfacing works. You will be able to manage multiple sites simultaneously and have the ability to proactively resolve issues in professional and commercially viable manner. You will have a full UK driving license and ideally a relevant academic qualification at HND level or above.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of between £25k and £60k dependant on previous experience level. You will also receive a comprehensive benefits package including car / allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.