5 days left
- Full Time
Do you want to align yourself with an organization whose team is benefitting directly from the increased demand and growth in the Industrial Real Estate sector?
This highly visible role in the organization will be responsible for interacting directly with prospective and current tenants to achieve maximum occupancy of their diverse and growing portfolio of Class-A industrial properties.
You will be responsible for all strategic elements of the leasing and marketing plan, on behalf of the organization and their regional Florida operations.
- Join an established and tenured team, which values promoting from within
- All their team members receive regular mentorship, training, and personal development opportunities
- Highly competitive/industry-leading base salary, with annual increases and transparent promotion opportunities
- Unrivaled commission earnings (up to 60% of base salary)
- Suite of other corporate 'big business' benefits, including (but not limited to)
- Healthcare, 401(k), PTO benefits.
- The Portfolio Manager will be in daily contact, and work closely with, the Regional Vice Presidents and Divisional Vice Presidents of the organization - spearheading strategic decision-making and insights on all Leasing activity in the Florida/Gulf Region The Portfolio Manager will be chiefly responsible for implementing leasing plan, strategy for growth of platform and hiring, mentoring and developing the Leasing team.
- As a leader in the organization, you will be responsible for direct control of complex lease transactions
- You will be accountable for growth and expansion of the brand in the local market, as well as further developing and enhancing relationships with local clients and customers to the organization.
- You will champion reporting metrics - driving real time information to Divisional and Regional Vice Presidents around status of pending leases, variance analysis, revenue, occupancy and TI information, as well as providing evaluation and recommendations for efficiency, process and personnel improvements.
Apply for Portfolio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly