Interim Strategic Property Manager
Macdonald & Company are working with a London based client to source a Strategic Property Manager to undertake the strategic asset management function to their housing stock on an interim basis.
The interim postholder will lead, direct and effectively manage a high performing, customer focused and cost-effective strategic property function to secure outcomes that help to deliver the Council's objectives and maximise value.
The role will include;
- Ensure that the Council has information and systems in place that support the management of land and property
- Implementation and delivery of policies and strategies for the acquisition, management and disposal of land and property to support service delivery
- Providing sign off of the Council's Asset Management Plan
- Working with the service manager in delivery to jointly act as the Council's landlord overseeing all facilities and asset management activity
- Partnership working with private, voluntary and other public-sector organisations
Potential candidates should be able to demonstrate experience of;
- Senior level of leading and managing professional, technical and support staff
- Delivering and managing property and related services including asset strategies and policies
- Leading property negotiations and contract management
- Effective budget management
- Working directly with politicians at a senior level
- And have knowledge or experience of the workings of local government and the wider public sector
Should you wish to discuss this role in more detail do not hesitate to get in touch as our client is looking to interview and appoint quickly.
T: 0207 318 5856