Logistics Manager (2 year FTC)
3 days left
- Full Time
Macdonald & Company have exclusively partnered with a client based in South West London on an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Manager to oversee a large mixed-use development on a 2-year FTC. Our client is looking for somebody to manage the final stages of construction and into occupation- setting up the process as the development becomes a 'live' and fully functional asset.
The primary responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing that Logistics operations in Phase 2 & 3 are introduced seamlessly in a conscientious and precise manner
- Develop plans for Estate Management Operations, Residential Move ins and Retail Delivery (Retail Fit Out)
- Act as specialist advisor for final appointment and mobilisation of Logistics Service Partner
- Ensure all activities are compliant with laws and regulations
- Management of project and logistics team
- Customer liaison across all phases
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience of specific logistics software packages, with the ability to manage analytical models and simulations to be migrated to working operational plans
- Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion.
- Record of successfully collaborating with and influencing senior management and peers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff.
- Significant experience in managing complex projects, preferably with a degree in logistics/supply chain/operations management.
Our client is looking to interview and appoint asap. Should you wish to talk confidentially to find out more about this role do not hesitate to get in touch.
T: 0207 318 5856
Apply for Logistics Manager (2 year FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly