Mechanical Project Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Mechanical Project Manager - £30-50k + Car / Car Allowance - Sleaford
Your new company
A highly reputable M&E Contractor based in Lincolnshire - they offer a design and build service to clients in the commercial and industrial sectors. They are looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to support the Senior Project Manager's in both pre-construction and delivery phase of their projects.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of Mechanical install (HVAC) projects for a broad range of clients and industry sectors.
Your new role
- Delivering Mechanical Services (HVAC) projects to a range of clients with values from £50k-10million
- Assisting design & estimating of projects
- Procurement of labour / materials
- Health and safety / risk assessments
- Site Management / managing site trades
- Regular site visits / progress reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Track record of managing Mechanical services projects (HVAC) from a range of sectors from conception to completion.
- From a mechanical building services engineering background
- Full driving licence
- HNC/ HND in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services (desirable)
- Experience managing a team of onsite engineers
- Design / Estimating experience desirable
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 - 50,000
- Car / Car Allowance
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Option to work from home 2 days / week
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Mechanical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly