Repairs Scheduler - Housing repairs - Public Sector- Northgate/Optitime knowledge - up to £26 p.h
Your new company
On behalf of a public sector organisation in South London, Hays Property & Surveying are now looking for an experienced Repairs Scheduler, to sit in the housing services division. This is an interim rolling opportunity.
Your new role
As the Repairs Scheduler your main objective will be to plan and schedule repair appointments / programmed works, so as to achieve maximum productivity, ensuring that suitably qualified operatives are correctly and efficiently allocated at all times.
Always making sure that the organisation's customers receive an excellent service.
Your duties will include, but won't be limited to:
* Schedule all appointments and programmed works with qualified operatives using available technology and reporting tools to ensure business objectives are fully achieved within agreed timeframes.
* Manage work orders, using IT systems ensuring that variations and complex orders are managed and coordinated and accurate records are in place to monitor through to completion.
* Communicate with customers to discuss and resolve repairs issues.
* Undertake data entry tasks as required and work diligently towards achieving service KPIs and qualitative / quantitative performance targets.
* Prepare of records and statistics as required and respond to written and verbal casework and complaints in a timely manner, in order to resolve issues effectively and speedily.
* Monitor and report on operative performance in terms of missed appointments, customer satisfaction levels, etc and to escalate issues to the relevant manager.
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you will have previous experience in a similar role, you'll have good knowledge of building maintenance, including basic structural issues; good knowledge of different property types as well as different types of construction; substantial experience of diagnosing & logging repairs; excellent customer service experience, very good communication skills both verbal and written.
Finally you'll be able to prioritise tasks, manage your time efficiently and work well in a busy team environment.
PLEASE NOTE: experience using software such as: "Optitime", Northgate, Impact Response is an essential requirement.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a well established public sector organisation, in a friendly environment.
Flexible working options available.
You'll benefit from a very competitive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.