Property Manager (Block)
Canary Wharf, London, E14 9EP
Property Management Matters are the in house property management services for Galliard Homes Limited.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager (residential block) to join our team based in Canary Wharf, London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a large portfolio of developments in a professional and timely manner.
- It is essential that the successful candidate has extensive previous experience as a Block Property Manager
- You must have a good understanding of new build residential & mixed use developments
- You will have a sound understanding of multi schedule budgets
- You will have a good knowledge of relevant leasehold, Landlord & Tenant Act
- You should be computer literate with all MS packages inc Word, Excel and Mail Merge
- The candidate will have a sound understanding of budgets and accounts, to include utility billing and apportionment
- Experience of managing contractors and liaising with leaseholders on a daily basis
- Should have excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Will have excellent customer service skills and be a personable individual who is able to work as part of a team and think outside the box.
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage a busy and varied workload
- Due to travel to sites, It is essential that the successful candidate has a full driving license and their own transport
- Ideally MIRPM qualified but will also consider AIRPM qualifications.
- Visits to site will be necessary and therefore a driving license along with your own transport is essential
In return we offer the following;
- 24 days holiday
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private scheme