Mechanical Supervisor - ASAP start - Midlands based project - up to £25 per hour - 45 to 50 hours per week
Hays Building Services are working with an M&E Contractor who require a Mechanical Supervisor to provide cover for a period of time on a Luxury Residential project based within the East Midlands.
Your new role
As a Mechanical Supervisor you will be responsible for a team of plumbers/pipe fitters, supervising the installation of mechanical services ensuring high standards of work, whilst ensuring all paperwork including site inductions and H&S records are kept up to date and filed correctly.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant Mechanical qualifications (C&G / NVQ / HNC etc)
- At least 5 years experience in a supervisory position within the Building Services industry.
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- CSCS management or supervisors card
What you'll get in return
- Start Thursday 17th Sept 2020.
- 3 weeks cover
- Up to £25 per hour (PAYE slightly lower)
- 45 - 50 hours per week
- PSC, CIS, Umbrella and PAYE all available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.