Senior Engineer for Brighton Site job for long term freelance vacancy in Sussex
Senior Engineer Brighton Site - This role is a long term position for an experienced Senior Engineer to lead a team of 3 engineers and oversee a £14m groundworks and RC frame package. The main duties of the role include -
- Senior engineer required for 8 month contract to work with the Groundworks and RC Frame contractor
- The package value is £14m and includes foundations; groundworks, RC Frame, drainage; access roads etc.
- The role will be to oversee 3 Setting Out Engineers
- Duties include - reviewing the designs and drawings; programming the works for the setting out engineers; ensuring accuracy and quality of the team; preparing all necessary documentation and attending meeting with main contractor, and associated consultants.
- Checking quality and accuracy
- A background of RC frame experience required
- The role itself does not include setting out duties)
- An immediate start is requested
- Rate for discussion depending on experience and location
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.