Assistant Site Manager/ Site Manager
Assistant Site Manager or Site Manager opportunity in Cambridge
Your new company
Your new company is an established office refurbishment contractor who pride themselves in delivering the highest quality finish to their projects.
Your new role
Due to high demand they have started a project in the heart of Cambridge city centre and are seeking a Assistant or Site Manager to join the company and support the Construction Manager in running the project from phase 2 through to completion.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in being an Assistant Site Manager or Site Manager.
- A relevant qualification route, ideally degree, NVQ or HND qualified.
- SMSTS and CSCS qualified.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload across a range of directly employed and subcontract trades, maintaining a full awareness of the demands of a scheme that focus on delivering a good quality product.
- On site management and implantation of health and safety and risk awareness procedure.
- Full awareness of the build process, ensuring defects and snagging issues are kept to a minimum and that quality is never compromised.
- A friendly, customer focused attitude and an ability to deliver exceptional service.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a reputable contractor who are growing from strength to strength.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.