Lead Environmental Specialist
Are you an environmental consultant with a keen interest in EIA?
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an international multi-disciplinary consultancy who would like to invite a Lead Environmental Specialist to join their team in London.
The individual will be expected to lead tasks & support project managers across the delivery of a wide range of projects, including;
- Major Infrastructure
- Urban Planning.
You must be able to demonstrate a strong generalist knowledge of EIA alongside proven ability to coordinate and deliver high-quality ESIA and SESA reports to time and budget.
We are looking for an adaptable, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with excellent communication and management skills.
- Responsible for the delivery of EIA and SEA projects;
- Full technical review of departmental deliverables;
- Project management including project kick-off, progress reporting, and quality assurance;
- Client and stakeholder management;
- Supervising, managing and mentoring of junior team members;
- Supporting business development activities including proposal writing, development of client relationships and pursuit of opportunities;
Candidates may be expected to travel overseas at short notice for short.
- Bachelor or Masters in a relevant environmental discipline
- Membership or working towards full membership of the RTPI, IEMA, IES or similar professional body