Property Assistant - Sheffield up to £25,000
My client is a Property Management Organisation with a mixed portfolio of Commercial and Residential Properties across Yorkshire, they are currently looking for a Property Assistant to join their expanding team to be based in the Sheffield Office.
- You will have experience in a similar role managing a residential &/or commercial property maintenance programme and project coordinating this.
- You will arrange contractors to attend sites for Planned and reactive maintenance issues.
- Obtaining quotes for works
- Health & Safety, along with compliance for the portfolio
- Building checks & inspections as required
- Raising work orders and PO numbers
This is a permanent role with an expanding company with an excellent reputation in the market, you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to join this organisation at an exciting time of growth with opportunities for progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Property Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly